Sunday 7 March 2010

Resurfaced.

*looks down guiltily* 


It's been a long time since I last posted. I'm sorry. 


I do have an excuse, though - I was really, really busy with uni and stuff...  Hopefully, posting will be less erratic and more frequent now. *crosses fingers* What I am hoping to do, though, is to try and combine what I've missed into one giant post? Here goes:


Piano Mondays


{image via FunkyLunch}

This image is so rad. I love it!

Optical


{image from Dunscombes Opticians, 7 St Augustine’s Parade, BS1 4XH, Bristol}

Check out this awesome sign for an opticians; how genius!

A snippet of my Saturday.



Reading Anna Karenina ~ Leo Tolstoy (yes, still.) | Listening Clubland ~ Elvis Costello|Watching A View from the Bridge | Playing Prelude ~ Bach |Sitting at my desk |Eating a sandwich | Loving this picture:

{image via dezeen.com, shoes via R&E Praspaliauskas}

Bread shoes!

With profuse apologies and many kisses, 

Agatha x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on The house on Blog Hill! I'll do my best to share the love on your blog, too.

Agatha x

Related Posts with Thumbnails