Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Interior inspiration


{sorry folks, I don't quite know who owns this. If you do, don't hesitate to drop me an email!}

I think I have fallen head over heels in love with this interior. The colour palette is so calm and neutral, and the light that comes flooding in makes it a perfect bedroom, no? Imagine waking up every morning to all that light pouring through the windows in front of you...


I love the framed pictures on the wall, and the seating in the corner of the room - it's all so fresh. 


Agatha x

3 comments:

  1. oh my dear...what a beautiful room....

    it makes me smile too...

    happy to visit today, my friend

    kary
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on The house on Blog Hill! I'll do my best to share the love on your blog, too.

Agatha x

Related Posts with Thumbnails