Saturday 13 February 2010

If you never did, you should



Hello, my lovelies! 


I'm sorry it took so very long for me to update again - things have just been so busy! 


I'm here to tell you about a competition being run by the lovely Jodi of If You Never Did, You Should - a most delightful blog that's well worth visiting. 


It's a photo contest - so enter a photo of an adventure you've had and you could win prizes! Check it out here 


Enjoy entering (I know I am!), 


Agatha x


'if you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good'
--Dr Seuss

1 comment:

  1. aw thanks so much for spreading the word and for your entry :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on The house on Blog Hill! I'll do my best to share the love on your blog, too.

Agatha x

Related Posts with Thumbnails