Monday 4 January 2010

Piano Mondays

One of my favorite ways to relax is by playing the piano. I've been playing since I was very young, and I find that personally, there is nothing more cathartic or therapeutic than playing out my worries and stress. 


This has also helped to fuel my passion for all things piano. I love the look of pianos, the sound of pianos, the internal mechanism of pianos, playing the piano, everything. There is nothing more I would love than to play on a lovely grand piano oozing elegance and majesty, but alas, I am a student and therefore am penniless (not to mention the lack of space in my living quarters) so that fantasy can't be lived out at present.


My plan for 2010 is to post a new picture of a piano to brighten up everyone's Monday, starting with this:



"Interior with woman at Piano, 1901"
by Vilhelm Hammershoi




3 comments:

  1. Your plan for 2009?You mean 2010,right?
    I love your blog!
    I'm proud I'm your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea of a piano image every monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I play the piano, too! I like what you wrote about it-- I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on The house on Blog Hill! I'll do my best to share the love on your blog, too.

Agatha x

Related Posts with Thumbnails