Thursday 31 December 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I love the 31st of December because it's always a day of mulling for me, a day to gather my thoughts, organise and make resolutions. Today was no exception.
Drink more water. 
I know it sounds a little trivial, but I find myself thirsty quite often. Did you know that when you are thirsty, your body is already dehydrated?

Try to visit the theatre more often.
Seriously, it's about time I got a social life. At the moment my daily routine consists of eat, study, eat and my friends are less than pleased. 

Try to get to sleep earlier. 
I think I may be the world's biggest time waster when it comes to the internet. The blogosphere keeps me up when I should be asleep (which isn't really a bad thing...)

Sync a bit better.
I have a Blackberry, and I have a Macbook and I have many, many to-do-lists. My aim for 2010 is to sync my calendar with my Blackberry and Macbook. Also, I need to try and manage my to-do-lists a bit better. Wish me luck!

Buy a new camera.
Canon EOS 450D. WANT.


What are your resolutions?

Agatha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on The house on Blog Hill! I'll do my best to share the love on your blog, too.

Agatha x

Related Posts with Thumbnails